Are Your Interview Skills Strong Enough to Get You the Job?
Send us your resume before starting your assessment.
You get 45 minute phone call with one of our experts to get to your assessment of the following:
- Review of Resume
- Mock Interview
- Feedback on Structure, Content and Length of Answers
- Feedback on Communication Style
- Recommendations on next steps you should take to improve your interview skills
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions together with any specific guidelines set out in Assessment (as defined below) are the Assessment Guidelines (“Guidelines“) and apply to assessment (“Assessment“) featuring in any pages on Skillwithus.com unless otherwise expressly stated. By purchasing an Assessment, you agree to be bound by these Guidelines.
- Guidelines specific to each Assessment are displayed in a notice on the page for such Assessment (“Assessment Notice”) or in a notice in which the Assessment appeared and are incorporated into the Guidelines. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Assessment Notice, the Assessment Notice shall prevail.
- Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the Assessment or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd.’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Assessment Notice.
- Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd without any penalty or liability, reserves the right to (a) publish or replace current assessments with new, revised, or updated assessments at any time; and (b) discontinue offering the assessments for purchase.
- Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The descriptions of the Assessment are set out in Smarter Camel Pvt.Ltd’s website (www.skillwithus.com) brochure, or other applicable literature. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Products and/or Services described in them.
- Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. shall deliver the Assessments in written form only and send them back to the user via email only.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Assessments are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Assessments that is caused by an event beyond its control (“Force Majeure event”) or the User’s failure to provide the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Assessments.
- In the event that the Assessments are not delivered within the quoted dates for delivery or to the agreed standard, the User must inform the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. of the non-delivery of the Assessments within seven days of the quoted delivery date.
Limitation of Liability
- The aggregate liability, taken together, of the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. , its affiliates and our and their respective employees, directors, officers, agents and subcontractors (“Related Persons”) arising from or in any way connected with the Assessments whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence and misrepresentation), or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise (all of these being what we call “Theories of Law”), shall not exceed in aggregate the total fees paid to the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. for the Assessment by the user.
- In no event shall the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. or any of its Related Persons be liable under any Theories of Law under or in connection with, or arising out of, this Contract, with respect to any: (i) loss of income; (ii) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (iii) loss of business; (iv) loss of revenue or the use of money; (v) loss of contracts; (vi) loss of anticipated savings; or (vii) any indirect or consequential loss (all these categories being referred to herein as “Special Losses”). This exclusion of liability for Special Losses applies regardless of whether any of them are foreseeable, known, foreseen or otherwise contemplated, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Parties. Also, the particular Special Losses in that list (i) to (vi) inclusive apply whether such Special Losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
- The Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties of any kind concerning the Assessments and disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In particular, the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. gives no warranties and shall not be liable to either the User or any third parties as to the appropriateness of the Assessments but not limited to the completeness or accuracy of any reports.
Intellectual Property and Limited License
- The User shall retain ownership of all material provided to the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. by the User or its representatives and the intellectual property rights in that material.
- The Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. shall retain the intellectual property rights in any materials provided by the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. to the User and the skills, know-how and methodologies used or acquired during the course of providing any of the Services.
- Subject to payment by the User of all sums due under the Contract, the Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. hereby grants to the User a perpetual, revocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, license to use the Output and any Products for the User’s own purposes. The Services, including the Products and any material provided during the performance of the Services, are provided solely for the intended purpose and may not be referenced or distributed to any other party without our prior written consent.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same
Use of Product
- You understand and agree that the Assessments are intended to be used as tools in the overall assessment process, and are not designed to replace your professional judgment. Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any claims or damages incurred in connection with your or any third party’s use or misuse of the Products.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Smarter Camel Pvt. Ltd directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission that you commits in breach of these Ts & Cs and the obligations and warranties contained in them.